Buy Embroidered Cushion Covers Online at Best Prices by Vaaree
When it comes to home décor, Vaaree knows that it's the little things that can make a significant impact. Embroidered cushion covers are one such home decor item that effortlessly add charm and elegance to any living space. The embroidered cushion covers on Vaaree are carefully curated to not only elevate the aesthetic appeal with their effortless beauty and timeless charm but also provide support and comfort.
The sheer range of embroidered cushion covers available on Vaaree is impeccable. There is a design to suit every taste, whether you favour traditional, contemporary or modern. There are countless options ranging from floral themes to abstract patterns to self-design to buy from.
Additionally, the variety of fabrics, colours and design offer an extensive range of creative options, enabling you to select unique cushion covers that will flawlessly blend into your home decor.
Silk, Velvet, Cotton: The Luxurious Materials of Cushion Cover Elegance
Embroidered cushion covers are more than just beautiful home decor items; they add style and personality to your living spaces. They have the ability to enhance any living area and give it a genuine sense of home, thanks to their timeless beauty and unparalleled craftsmanship.
Luxury embroidered cushion cover sets are available online which can be either handmade or of limited-edition. They are unique, artisanal and have great craftsmanship. The quality and durability of these cushion covers is superior and long-lasting. Made from premium materials such as silk, velvet or high-quality cotton, luxury embroidered cushion covers are a great way to add an elegant touch to your home decor. When thinking of buying them online, do check Vaaree.com as we offer embroidered cushion covers to suit every taste and budget.
Check out our other popular cushion cover collections including printed cushion covers, tufted cushion covers, solid cushion covers, woven cushion covers, and cushion cover sets... the list goes on. Explore more now on vaaree.com.
Popular Embroidered Cushion Covers
Galaxy Cushion Cover, Tinker Cushion Cover, Embroidered Lattice Cushion Cover - (Grey), Embroidered Lattice Cushion Cover - (Purple), Embroidered Lattice Cushion Cover - (Pink), Embroidered Lattice Cushion Cover - (Rust), Embroidered Lattice Cushion Cover - (Yellow), Wiggles Embroidered Cushion Cover, Embroidered Lattice Cushion Cover - (Blue), Embroidered Lattice Cushion Cover - (Pink) and much more.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
How do I choose the right size of embroidered cushion covers for my pillows?
While buying an aesthetically perfect cushion cover from Vaaree, it is important to buy the correct size. Selecting the right size of embroidered cushion covers for your pillows is essential to achieve a polished and well-fitted look. To begin with, measure your pillows, take note of the width and length to determine the required size of the cushion covers.
It is also important to consider the thickness of your pillows when selecting the size of the cushion covers. If your pillows are particularly thick, you may need to choose a cover that is slightly larger to accommodate the added volume. Conversely, if your pillows are thin, a smaller cover may provide a better fit.
For a neater appearance, it is generally recommended to choose cushion covers that are slightly bigger than the pillow size. This allows the pillows to fit comfortably and prevents them from appearing tight. As a general rule, aim for covers that are 1-2 inches bigger than the pillow size.
What are the different types of embroidery techniques used in cushion covers?
Embroidered cushion covers are available in a wide variety of gorgeous designs and patterns based on diverse embroidery processes. Below listed are some embroidery techniques that are frequently employed to make gorgeous cushion covers:
- Cross-Stitch: A well-liked method of embroidery which uses X-shaped stitches to create a design. It generates a fragmented, ornamental look on the cushion covers that is frequently seen in designs with a traditional or folkloric feel.
- Crewel Embroidery: Wool thread and a durable fabric such as linen or cotton are used in the crewel embroidery technique to produce textured and detailed patterns. Crewel stitching is renowned for its timeless elegance and durability and frequently includes floral themes.
- Kantha Embroidery: Running stitches are used in a free-flowing design in kantha embroidery which has its roots in the Indian subcontinent. Typically, a quilted appearance is achieved by stitching together several layers of fabric. The use of vivid colours and narrative motifs in kantha needlework is well known.
- Appliqué: To create this type of a design, bits of cloth are affixed to a foundation fabric. It makes it possible to create intricate and elaborate designs on cushion covers, giving it a flexible method to highlight a variety of forms and colours.
- Satin Stitch: Closely spaced straight threads are used in the satin stitch to provide a smooth, lustrous and sturdy surface. Large sections can be filled with brilliant colours with the satin stitch, giving cushion cover designs more depth.
- Beadwork Embroidery: Small beads are sewed onto the fabric to produce a colourful, three-dimensional look in beadwork embroidery. Cushion covers become more glamorous and sparkly, making them perfect for adding elegance on special occasions.
- Mirror Work: Also referred to as Shisha embroidery, this technique involves sewing tiny reflective mirrors on fabric. It frequently appears in Middle Eastern and Indian designs, giving the cushion covers an alluring and striking feature.
- Blackwork: Blackwork is a type of monochromatic needlework in which black thread is used on a white or light-colored background. Cushion covers often include intricate geometric patterns and floral themes, which create a striking contrast and give them a timeless charm.
- Sashiko: This ornamental stitching technique which has its roots in Japan produces repeating geometric patterns. Cushion covers generally have stitching that contrasts with the fabric's colour creating an appealing and relaxing visual effect.
- Goldwork: Using metal threads such as gold or silver to create elaborate and lavish motifs on cushion covers is known as goldwork. It gives the design a regal touch and is frequently used in formal or special events.
How do I clean and maintain embroidered cushion covers?
Follow these guidelines to clean and maintain embroidered cushion covers:
- Check the care instructions: For detailed information on cleaning and maintenance, always read the care instructions that are provided.
- Spot cleaning: Use this technique to remove minor spots or grime. With a clean cloth or sponge, gently dab the afflicted area after using a light detergent or stain remover. To keep the embroidery from being damaged, avoid vigorous rubbing.
- Hand washing: In general, hand washing is safe for delicate embroidered cushion covers. Wash with warm water and a gentle detergent.
- Avoid soaking and wringing: Avoid soaking embroidered cushion covers for extended periods of time as this might harm the needlework or create colour bleed. Refrain from twisting or wringing as this might damage the embroidery.
- Air drying: Let the cushion covers air dry naturally after washing. Avoid using dryers and direct sunshine because they may cause fading or shrinkage.
- Ironing: To keep the embroidery's shape and smoothness intact, use a low heat on an iron setting and a pressing cloth over it while ironing.
- Regular brushing: To avoid dust and dirt buildup, give the cushion covers a regular brushing or vacuuming.
Can I customise the design or pattern of an embroidered cushion cover?
Currently at Vaaree, we do not allow for the customisation of design or pattern of embroidered cushion covers.