Buy Wall Mirrors Online at the Best Prices in India
If you have thus far relegated mirrors for use in bathrooms and bedrooms only then you must read on! Wall mirrors are a multipurpose home décor tool that has long been used by interior decorators to create beautiful homes. Limiting their use to just straighten your tie or brush your teeth is therefore a grave mistake when it comes to home decor. These functional pieces are also excellent as decorative elements to enhance the style quotient of any space. Decorative mirrors can create the illusion of depth and space, as well as light up a room by bouncing off light. It’s all about how creatively one can harness a mirror’s versatility.
The Art of Hanging Wall Mirrors: Tips and Tricks
While mirrors placed anywhere and anyhow will make a room appear elegant, knowing the tips and tricks of placing them helps optimise their charm. Take inspiration from these helpful guidelines for mirror placement and décor ideas:
- Putting a mirror facing a window or source of light helps disperse the light evenly into the room. It instantly makes the room appear brighter and lit up. You can use artificial light sources too if the room is windowless.
- Check what the mirror is reflecting after you place it. Sometimes a mirror might look fabulous on a table but might end up displaying a cluttered area of the house to the guests.
- Galleries and doorways are ideal for antique mirror Since these spaces are usually cramped, having a mirror here reduces the dinginess.
- Use decorative mirrors as an accent or statement piece on the wall. Opt for a bohemian style or traditional mirrors based on the décor theme and place them on walls as a focal point and conversation starter.
- If quirky décor is your style, then buy mirror online in eclectic shapes to lend a distinct touch to your living room. Experimenting with mirror shapes in different areas of the house adds an element of fun to the décor.
- Use the functional and decorative aspects of mirrors to your advantage by placing them in areas like the top of the console table or the stairways. This way you can catch a quick look at yourself before leaving the house!
Framed mirrors and candlelight’s are a match made in heaven! Placing candles near mirrors gives off a serene glow that works best in cosy areas like the dining room.
- To make your rooms look bigger, place rectangular mirrors in symmetry with your wall.
Light Up Your Room with Art Deco Wall Mirrors
Modern mirrors have a beautiful appearance and can easily be a replacement for paintings or other wall décor items. The colourful designs and patterns of mirrors available at Vaaree will leave you spoilt for choice. We have an interesting collection of mirrors that are apt for any room in the house and will impart a sense of style.
Furthermore, all the mirrors available at Vaaree are curated directly from the manufacturers to give you the best mirror price in India and excellent quality. From lightweight MDF mirrors with decorative borders to whimsical metal mirrors that exude elegance, we have any and every type of wall mirrors!
Order mirror online from our exquisite collection and give your home a quick and economical makeover!
Our other popular home decorations collections like artificial flowers & plants, clocks, candles & aroma.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ):
What are wall mirrors?
Wall mirrors are reflective surfaces designed to be installed on walls. Obviously, they enhance the aesthetic value of a space but are equally functional. Though wall mirrors are available in a variety of shapes and sizes, round, oval, square and rectangular mirrors in half and full length are the most preferred picks.
What are the benefits of wall mirrors?
The benefits of wall mirrors are:
- A wall mirror creates an illusion of a bigger space.
- Given its innate reflecting properties, they make any space brighter.
Decorative mirrors instantly uplift the glam quotient of any room.
- As per Feng Shui, wall mirrors hanged in the right direction bring positivity and good energy.
- The easiest way to hide imperfections on the wall! Whether it is peeled off paint, empty wall hook or a crack, just hang a wall mirror and you are sorted!
How do I choose the right wall mirror for my space?
Here are a few tips on choosing the right wall mirror for your space:
- Determine the placement. If the mirror is to be hanged in the living, bed or bathroom, choose a design that matches with the aesthetic of the space.
- Likewise, if you are picking bathroom mirrors look for variants that fog less and are sturdier.
- When purchasing mirror online, pay double attention to the backside material. Choose lightweight options like MDF for areas you clean frequently.
- Choose the shape of the mirror depending on the wall you will be installing it. For instance, if the wall is small, opt for oval, square or round mirrors. Similarly, if the wall is longer, rectangular mirrors are ideal.
- Depending on your preference, wall shape and rest of the furniture, take your pick from unframed and framed mirrors. The latter is preferred when the mirror is standalone and not using for a specific purpose like in a dresser.
What are some popular styles of wall mirrors?
The most popular styles of wall mirrors are:
Traditional mirrors usually made from pure wood with intricate carvings.
Modern mirrors with a glossy/golden outline. These mirrors are usually in the quirkiest shapes like evil eyes, sun, etc. Some modern framed mirrors are also printed.
Antique mirrors are known for their vintage aesthetics, choice of color and meticulous detailing. A few old-style mirrors also have a flat stand attached to the mirror.
The most popular mirror shapes are:
- Round mirrors
- Square mirrors
- Rectangular mirrors
- Oval mirrors
How do I hang a wall mirror?
Hanging a wall mirror is as easy as ABC! All you have to do is:
- Drill a hole in the wall.
- Hammer a nail into it.
- And hang!
Alternatively, you could also use a double tape to hang a wall mirror. However, that comes with an increased risk of the mirror falling and breaking.
How do I clean and maintain my wall mirror?
- Start by wiping away dry dust from the mirror with a soft cloth, preferably microfiber.
- Then, spray a glass cleansing liquid on the mirror.
- Wipe it dry using a microfiber cloth or soft paper. Try wiping from left to right to not leave marks behind.