Buy Premium Bedcover Set Online At Affordable Prices
When you see a bed with a bed cover, you instantly know it belongs to someone with an eye for detail. Such is the finesse a pretty bedcover endows on the bed. Bed cover sets are preferred by many for their ability to transform the appearance of a room from simple to fabulous. They also help keep the bed sheet underneath clean through the day’s shenanigans.
Choosing the right bed covers online for your bedroom can be an easy breezy task when you shop from Vaaree. Here, you get the widest variety of prints that will steal your heart at prices that are super pocket friendly. Definitely a win-win for your budget as well as the decor aesthetics of your room.
Wide Range of Bedcovers to Match Your Personal Style
Types of bed cover sets at Vaaree:
- Solid Bedcovers
- Pleated Bedcovers
- Printed Bedcovers
When it comes to designs and colours, you will be spoilt for choice at Vaaree. Take your pick from quilted and plain bed cover sets based on your preference. You will find floral prints in bright shades that are crafted to impress, as well as enchanting Mughal motifs. There is also an exciting range of reversible bed covers that feature beautiful prints on both sides, thus offering true value for money!
Style Tip: To create a stunning room ambience, consider matching your curtains with your beautiful bed covers. If you prefer the colourful and fun vibe, then contrasting bed covers and curtains is a great idea. Whatever your choice of décor, Vaaree has ample options to cater to all your bed cover needs.
Pure Cotton Bedcovers Online at Vaaree
Very often one is confused about the right fabric for a bed cover. There are various options available online like cotton, linen, silk, and synthetic. Of all of these, cotton scores the highest when it comes to maintenance, breathability, softness, and versatility.
Why Choose Cotton Bedcovers?
- Unlike silk bed covers, cotton ones can be washed in the machine by following the mentioned washing instructions.
- When it comes to softness, there is no match to the cotton fabric. Not only is it soft but it gets better with each wash! That’s the miracle of using cotton bed covers.
Cotton bedcovers are more breathable and keep your skin cool, unlike synthetics which tend to trap heat.
- Synthetic bedcovers are prone to pilling with frequent usage which may irritate sensitive skin. This is not the case with cotton bed covers.
- Unlike silks and synthetics which are more favourable for the winters, cotton bedcovers offer comfort all year around.
- The snug drape of cotton bed covers looks perfect on beds. They tend to move less and provide a graceful look to your bed.
Visit Vaaree for the Best Bedcovers Online
At Vaaree, we pride ourselves on bringing you an exclusive collection of pure cotton bed covers online that are crafted using premium fabric. All our bed covers come with the promise of durability and colour fastness. You will be stunned by the meticulous quilting techniques in our bed covers which lend them an opulent finish. Affordability and durability are other factors that make our bed covers popular with our customers. If you haven’t shopped our fabulous decorative bed covers yet, then head to our page and give your bedroom an instant transformation, without breaking your bank!
Vaaree Bedcover - Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is a bedcover?
A bedcover is a layer that goes on top of your regular bedsheet. It is usually spread when an individual is not sleeping on the bed and is removed before sleeping. Think of it like an additional layer of protection for your mattress & expensive bedding. As some people choose to use comforters, quilts, or blankets as a bedcover, it serves the aesthetic purpose as well. If any of these bed accessories are used as bedcover, it’s not necessary to them remove before sleeping.
2. What is the difference between bedsheet and bedcover?
The difference between bedsheet and bedcover is stated below:
- Bedcover as the name suggests is a COVER for the bed. So, it goes on top of the bedsheet to cover & protect against any stubborn stains. It is a must-have for individuals who frequently eat or drink in bed.
- A bedsheet on the other hand is a SHEET on the bed. It is spread directly on top of the mattress. It is an essential as one certainly cannot sleep directly on the mattress due to hygiene & comfort concerns.
- Bedsheets are usually thinner & bedcovers are thicker. Thus, washing & drying bedsheets is faster & easier while washing bedcovers is difficult. The good part is bedcovers do not require frequent washing.
- Because of its natural bulk & fluffiness, bedcovers can be used as a decorative furnishing. Bedsheets certainly do not promise an equal amount of appeal.
- Furnishing items like comforters, blankets & quilts can be replaced as bedcovers. However, there is no substitute for bedsheets.
If you had to choose between buying a bedsheet
& bedcover, we’d say go for both. As both products have different applications, choosing one is simply unfair.