Buy A Modern Teacup Set Online From Vaaree
Nothing beats the feeling of sipping tea while musing over the romantic downpour. This paired with a plate of hot & crispy samosas…arghhhh! Serene. Sublime. *Insert all other pinterest-y words.* To be honest, there is no substitute for this. Not even the cozy winter nap, not even popping an oddly satisfying pimple. NOTHING. In our opinion, the only thing that can elevate this experience is an equally stunning tea cup set!
Spill the best ‘tea’ with stylish tea cup sets
Tea cup sets are an essential in every Indian home. Segregated as per:
- Occasion – Cups that change with the mood. Wherein some conversations demand a cutting chai glass and pakora – what were you thinking?! While some others call for sitting in bathrobes whilst reveling in the chamomile tea brewed & poured in a china tea cup set.
- Guests – The unseen treats. Fancy ceramic tea cups that you probably see ONLY on the day when your mom’s favorite guests arrive.
- Usage – Mismatched tea cup pairs. A set of random cups that just like siblings don’t go well together but have an unsaid, irreplaceable comfort in our hearts. Usually seen every evening!
With a tea cup set being one of the most used tableware in any home, it proves that tea is life. For most. Minus the coffee lovers. Let’s keep that debate for another day.
However, just like most elements of life, a tea cup set has evolved too. What started from serving tea in the humble terracotta kulhad has now transcended into a full-fledged set. Typically comprised of a milk pot, tea pot, tea cups and saucers, at Vaaree we have an assortment of designs and materials to glam up your tea or coffee times. Synonymous with a host’s pride, home decor and on its way to becoming the new heirloom treasure, if you don’t have a tea cup set, the time to buy is now!
Amp up your hosting game with chic tableware from Vaaree
Tea time is special. Tea time is weaving new memories. Yet hosting a tea time party is nothing short of a nightmare. But with Vaaree’s collection of the sassiest tableware and complementing accessories, high tea parties will be your new favorite thing to do! Here is what you should nail before hosting one:
- If you know that your high tea will extend into supper, twin tea set with dinner set. Understandably matching designs might not be possible. Hence, if you serve tea in white ceramic tea cups, serve in white ceramic dinner set and so on. Building your cabinet ground up? Pro tip - Look for dinner set online with matching tea sets!
- Always have a wooden tray! No matter how aesthetic your tea cup set is, always serve it on a wooden tray - enhances the appeal of the set and the whole vibe!
- There is always this one person who cannot have their tea without a snack. We are that person. If you are hosting someone like that too, have wooden bowl set handy. Alternatively, you could also use a ceramic bowl from the same color family to create a lasting impression.
- Dress up your table! Just like they say – When in Rome, dress like the Romans. When it is a tea-party, you gotta deck up your space with a quirky dining table runner!
If all this sounds too overwhelming, trust us when we say, it is not as hard as it sounds. Just browse a couple of options on Vaaree, if you are too confused, talk to our styling experts and let us help you to set up the table of your dreams! Whether you need assistance with something as basic as selecting salad serving spoons or understanding the depth of a soup bowl, our experts have got your back for everything! With our widest range of tea ware, we promise to make every sip a sheer delight!
4 types of tea cup set to own:
If chai is your guilty pleasure, versatile tea cups sets are more of a necessity and less of a luxury. Irrespective of who you are hosting or what the juncture is, here is a round-up of must-have tea cup sets to pamper the tea-lover in you and others:
- Ceramic tea cup set
- Porcelain tea cup set
- Fine bone china tea cup set
- Bone china tea cup set